(a) Announcement of Course Enrollment (Updated on May 3, 2023 )
(d) Exploring Tainan
[Course Enrollment System]
- To safeguard your rights to course enrollment, please log in the system before the 1st Stage of Course Enrollment to confirm your password. If you fail to log into the system, please call us at +886-6-2757575 ext. 61010 or 61045 during office hours.
- In consideration of fairness and network congestion, please do not open multi-windows on your computer when you register for courses during the online course enrollment period to secure your rights to course enrollment.
- Please do not use any plug-in to process your course enrollment, as it may interrupt normal operation of the online enrollment system. If you do use a plug-in, your IP address will be recorded and you will be held solely responsible for any losses incurred because of this.
- Those who drop any enrolled course ( 棄選 , defined and noted as dropping a course) before the end of 3rd stage of Course Enrollment are not required to pay for its credit fees.
A fterwards, students who withdraw from any course ( 退選 , defined and noted as a course withdrawal) are required to pay for its credit fees.
A dropped course will not be noted on the academic transcript.
- Please observe Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), use authentic textbooks (new or used) for your classes. Do not photocopy any books or teaching materials without authorization, which may infringe upon the copyrights of the author.
- For time and perid of course table please click the relevant information